Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Basic facts


Screenshot 2016-08-16 at 9.28.51 AM.pngScreenshot 2016-08-16 at 9.24.18 AM.png


In maths I had to do basic facts on prototec and I done stage 5,6, and 7 but I forgot to take a screenshot of stage 6. I got low scores on all of them because it was going too fast like it only gave me 3 seconds to answer. Hopefully next time I would get a higher score than the score that I got now. Next time I would like to learn how to convert fractions, and also how to do decimals.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Lakai,

I found your post very interesting. It must of been really hard for you to see that you got a high score then a low one. I remember I use to get low scores in my basic facts test. I think you will get a high score for basic facts if you keep practising. What score were you aiming for in your test?

Post a Comment