Pages

Thursday 24 March 2016

Trip to Motutapu



Screenshot 2016-03-24 at 11.01.06 AM.png

Thank you for organising the trip for us. I really appreciate it. It was my first time going on a boat and going to Motutapu island. I enjoyed going on the ferry because you could go to the back and see the great view of Rangitoto. I loved going on the 10km walk because while I was walking with my friend Trinity she was so tired because her legs were sore. My buddy was Annie. I had a fun time at Motutapu island, is was tiring and fun at the same time. My friend Trinity and I went to get some watermelon and energy drink. And again Thank Julie Kidd, Air New Zealand Green Team, and also Mr Steve for Organising the walk for us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Lakai
I thought that your writing was great but I think that you should start your Thank you letter with That you Julie.

Unknown said...

Namaste Lakai
It sounded really fun when you said that the view of Rangitoto was great. I have never been on a ferry or to Motutapu Island. Did you know Motutapu island is 7 times bigger than Tiritiri Matangi. How long did it take to walk the 10km?

Post a Comment