Pages

Saturday 7 May 2016

Memories with my mum


Memories with my mum
                                             
       
My first game for rugby was the most terrifying day of my life, because I had no one to support me.  Luckily my mum was there to support me. I played for the year 7 and under team, so we had to warm up and wait for the other team to come, as soon as I saw them arrive I thought we were going to lose, but my mum told me to just believe in myself and do the best I can.

We started the game and my mum was cheering for us to go and get a try I got three tries because my mum was there for me. I will always remember that time and I will always love my mum no matter what. After the game we went to Countdown to do some shopping and my mum saw one banana that had a sign and it said, “Hey, I’m single.”  We had a little laugh but actually it was a long laugh.

I enjoyed having my mum at my first rugby game, we had a great time, and the scores were 23 to 12 so that means that we won the game, and I couldn't have done it without you mum.  
  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi lakai

Your mum seems very special. I really like how you wrote this it was very touching.I wrote one for my mum mum but it wasn as good as yours. Have wrote any memories bout you and your dad?

Post a Comment