Pages

Thursday 27 October 2016

Meeting Brooke Neal

collage.jpg

After morning tea room 7 and 8 got a opportunity to meet a hockey player and her name was Brooke Neal from the black sticks.  She came to talk about the three olympic values but she added her own value to the three values and her value was purposeful. Brooke inspired me to go fulfill the dreams I have been dreaming about. She told us about how whenever she is about to go on to the field she locks herself in the bathroom and puts her chest out, hands on her hips, and chin up so she can be relaxed.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi lakai
I really like how you said that she inspired you to fulfill your dreams. I also enjoyed her coming to our class to meet room7 and 8. I also liked how you said what she does before she goes on the field because it does really help you to be more confident and powerful.

Post a Comment