Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Metaphors

Screenshot 2016-07-29 at 11.17.13 AM.png

Walt: match metaphors with their meaning sport and nonsport activities.

On Thursday afternoon, we had to get into groups of three. Mrs Ramkolowan gave us strips of papers and a thick piece of paper that had metaphors on. We had to match it to the sport and nonsport activites. I was in a group with Shanelle, the writing target group couldn’t help us. They had to sit back and watch us match it all up. After matching all the metaphors, the writing target group came to see if we got it all right. Shanelle and I got it all right. I found it fun and interesting to do. The metaphor that I will try to use in my writing will be a sprint finish.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bula Vinaka Lakai

I like how you wrote a paragraph about matching the metaphors to the meaning in non sport and sports activities. I've matched the metaphors with the sentence that goes with it but, only with the target writing group. Did you enjoy matching the metaphors?

Unknown said...

Hi Lakai
I really like the way you explained what you did in this game. I do agree with you it was fun and interesting to do but some parts were really hard to do as well. I also use some of the metaphors in writing so that it can be more interesting and good to read. I am looking forward to play this game again do you?

Post a Comment