Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Football skills

Screenshot 2017-08-02 at 12.43.52 PM.png
While we were playing soccer we were separated into four groups. Our coach’s name was Steve he taught us a few skills. He was from Auckland football. These are some of the skills he taught us:


List skills
  1. Dribbling with the outside of our foot, the inside, our lace, and the sole of our shoe
  2. He told us not to kick with our toes
  3. We needed to work as a team
  4. Passing the ball
  5. Controlling the ball


If I had to give myself a score I would give myself a 5. I tried my best to get a score in the net. Out of all the skills I think that dribbling the ball was hard for me to master. I always kick the ball too hard or too short. If I want to go to sport camp and play soccer than I will need a lot of practise.


I can’t compare soccer to any of the sports I play. The only sport I play is netball and I don’t know how to compare it with netball.


When we were playing soccer it was a lot of fun. Playing soccer was really fun and I can’t wait until we play soccer again next week Wednesday.

1 comments:

lucky Glen Innes School said...

Talofa lava Lakai
I have also learnt some skills from watching the coach.What are some of the other skills you have learnt?

Post a Comment