Pages

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Learning from your mistakes - T3W1


Left my mum’s phone in the rain

When I left my mum’s phone outside in the rain she got crossed with me. Her phone didn’t turn on until we placed it into a bag of rice. I learnt to respect other people’s things and not to cause my mother any stress. It cost a lot of money for her phone and I damaged it.

Broke the PS4

With the PS4 I was angry with my brothers and pulled the cord out of the plug and broke the wire therefore the machine would not go and still does not. I was angry because they would not share the PS4 with me and now none of us can enjoy it. With my anger at the time I have ruined all the pleasure that the PS4 brought to my brothers and myself, I did not expect the wire to break. And now I am really sorry. I have had to learn to control my temper around my brothers.

Made the T.V fall on my sister’s leg

I climb onto a shelf that held the T.V causing it to fall on my sister’s leg. Her leg was bruised and it was a accident. The mistake that I learnt was that I was too heavy for the shelf and I won't do that again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment