Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Easter art lesson

Screenshot 2017-04-12 at 2.51.37 PM.pngScreenshot 2017-04-12 at 2.54.56 PM.png

For art we had to decorate cupcakes but with a easter theme. We could only use two colours and one type of topping. This is my cupcake but I didn’t finish it. I looked around the classroom and I thought that my one looked weird because the whiskers are not the same shape. Mrs Tuakoi had to chose four and then Mrs Mary had to pick the winner. I enjoyed doing art and I hope we can do it again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Lakai,
These cupcakes look delicious. I wanted to decorate one but unfortunately I wasn't there to make one. Did you know that cupcakes were mentioned in 1716 ?. What was your first idea that popped in your head to decorate your cupcake ?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Lakai
I really like your design it looks like a sunrise over cotton candy land. I unfortunately missed this because I was down at Te Oro for our display. Did you know the legend of the easter bunny originated in Germany and it was used as an incentive to get kids to be good all year round. How sugary were they when you ate it?

Post a Comment