Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Muffin making challenge

Screenshot 2016-07-08 at 9.27.25 AM.png


Walt: Decorate repetitive patterns on muffins only using 2/3 elements.

For the past 3 weeks our class has been learning about patterns. And Thursday morning Margaret and Stephanie were baking banana muffins, when the muffins were ready miss Donaldson gave them out to everyone in the class. After that Mrs Ramkolowan came and set out the ingredients on the desk. We had to make a pattern with the muffin and we had to make it with only 3 elements, my elements were banana,apple,and kiwifruit, Miss Donaldson picked 5 muffins that stood out.


And the muffins had to go on to the desk and Nick came to pick the winner and the winner was Ketura, Ketura muffin was so out-standing and colourful.

Then when Nick picked the winner we got to eat our muffin we made. My muffin looked rotten when I took a photo but it was just when the blinds were down.

Next time I would like to learn how to convert fractions.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Lakai
You wrote a great paragraph and also you did an out-standing collage. For me when I did my muffin I called it the unstable muffin because my elements wasn't stable. Putting my elements on the muffin was very hard. And I also like you muffin because it look great. How did you stable your elements on the muffin?















































Post a Comment